Today I wish to share a great tip which I have been using since last year October and have given me fruitful results.
This link building technique is based upon blog commenting. Following are the steps which one should follow while using this technique.
1. Register with https://intensedebate.com/ and choose your account creation for blog commenting.
2. Use your keyword as username (If the username is not available, no problem, use any related and proceed to register)
3. Log in and go to “Edit Profile” link.
4. You will find the setup as shown in the pic below:
5. Use the Display Name as your primary keyword, or the keyword for which you wish to rank your website.
6. Use “Add Blog/Website” to add your website with anchor text and URL you wish to rank for that particular anchor text.
Once you have clicked on “Save Settings”, you will find your profile as shown below.
7. Now go to Google.com and find out high PR sites in your niche. e.g Health + “comments by IntenseDebate”
8. Use Firefox and its add-on called SEO Quake to find out the PR of search results. Then you can comment on high PR websites. Please do not spam
9. Mostly the outgoing links are less than 26 on an average and I am talking this as maximum, minimum can be even zero. So your website can get heavy link juice.
10. The Trick – Intense Debate allows html in their comments so use <a href=”https://www.yoursite.com”>anchor text</a> after every comment. Some comments are moderated but most comments are not moderated.
With this trick, you can even get a link from pages having PR as high as 6 or sometimes PR7 page link.
Enjoy Link Building but with caution.
No spamming, please.